Backup your files,
compress them and copy to your disk, CDR, Server disk and
Thumb drive now!
Files Backup is no more
a chore now with PC Keyboard Hotkey. With a key combination
you could always compress your "My Document" folders or
files and copy it to any media within your reach. You could
also issue a password to protect the compressed file.
No more worry to hard
disk crash or lost of files due to accidental delete of
files. Create a shortcut to backup files now!
Backup multiple folders or files to multiple locations
You may want to do multiple backup of your same file to
several locations or you may want to do backup of several
folders at one go or you may want to
ftp files to a remote server. You can now do it with just a shortcut
key by creating a new hotkey to "Run Multiple Events".
Example 1, to backup files in Folder A to Drive X, Drive
Y and ftp to a remote server,
you could create a "Run Multiple Events" hotkey to
- Compress (zip up) folder A as backup.zip;
- Copy backup.zip to Drive X;
- Copy backup.zip to Drive Y;
- ftp backup.zip to remote server;
- Finally delete backup.zip.
Example 2, to backup file A and file B to Drive
X, you could create a "Run Multiple Events" hotkey to
- Compress (zip up) file A as backup-file-A.zip in Drive X;
- Compress (zip up) file B as backup-file-B.zip in Drive X;